Job Opportunity – Communication and Reporting officer
Position Title: Communication and Reporting officer
Location: Gaziantep Office
Reports to: CEO
• Translate for team when needed.
• Draft letters, grant applications, funding proposals and reports »
• Produce accurate, regular and timely narrative.
• Monitor deadlines and ensure reporting quality.
• Coordinate with M&E and programs team to promote better use of statistics, maps, photos etc, in reports and updates.
• Maintain good communications with partners and humanitarian community.
• Produce stories and other external communication material for various outlets, such as website, social media, newspapers etc.
• Represent BINAA in coordination and other related meetings.
• Promote work of BINAA to the public, donors, partners and humanitarian community.
• Provide advice and coaching to various departments and ensure consistency and quality control on the reports and letters
administered by them.
• Improve the capacities of their communication department.
2- Specific Responsibilities:
.Travel to attend meetings when needed •
.Keeps regular communication with his supervisors •
.Attends weekly BINAA team meetings •
.Attends trainings organised by BINAA •
.Helps for all tasks needed for the achievement of BINAA mission •
.Response for additional assigned tasks •
3- Position Requirements and Qualifications:
Proficiency in the English and Arabic languages, both oral and written •
Proven ability to multi-task and meet deadlines •
Must be able to work independently and represent BINAA •
Proficiency in computer software (MS Word, Excel) •
At least two years of relevant working experience in humanitarian response •
Proactive, responsible with an eye for details •
Ability to work in a multicultural environment •
Good communication and interpersonal skills •
.Relevant university degree or equivalent in development or social, economic studies, foreign languages
,If you belive that your profile fits and you are interested in this position
please email your CV by 31 January 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org